Out of stock
TSC TE300 - the newest and fastest label printer in the class - 127 mm / s! To achieve these parameters, the printer is equipped with a powerful processor and a large amount of memory.
The layout of the model is similar to its predecessor (TSC TTP-244 Pro), but with the advantages of increased print quality up to 300 dpi, recommended for printing on small-sized labels, small text information, high density linear barcodes or 2D barcodes
The TE300 label printer keeps up with the times:
- Fully foldable lid for maximum access to compartments for installing ribbon and rolls with labels
- More powerful engines are installed to work without problems and with large rolls of labels, up to 203 mm in diameter, winding rolls of labels if you use external labeling
- The ribbon feed system supports both rolls on a 25.4 mm bushing and 12.5 mm rolls, allowing the use of ribbons that are available without interrupting production.
- The sensors are installed as the distance between the labels and the black mark
- To change the expired thermal heads or the drive shaft, you do not need to take the TE300 label printer into service - they are easily changed by the user without the use of auxiliary devices
- Traditionally for all products from TSC, the complete set of label printer TE300 has software for label design and printing: BarTender TSC Edition. Russified, compatible with all versions of Windows and without restrictions on the term of use.